For buying an air gun or air rifle at you need a proof of age (e.g. copy of your passport or driver's license) and in some countries (outside of the EU) an import license.

Weapons (including sofair and paintball) cannot be shipped with DHL anymore so we have to use a private transportation company.

All other goods will be directly shipped from Germany.

For please have a look at: